Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The aftermath...

Haven't had much time to post lately...so today I'm posting a link to a blog I routinely read and a recent post that I enjoyed. I am frequently sickened by the way the majority of americans "choose" their idols and denigrate those that are not their "choice". I've watched the "questionable" attacks, read the hub-bub and still, I find myself liking Contador. Maybe it's the spread that I've read in months past in Cycle Sport about him, or maybe it's that he's quietly come back from illness to race without pomp and circumstance, without all the hype -- maybe it's the lack of hype in general I find refreshing....no global cause, just a poor, skinny kid who likes to race his bike and races it well.... but regardless, I enjoyed this post and maybe you will also (even if you don't share my opinions)...

http://cozybeehive.blogspot.com/2009/07/alberto-contador-you-may-not-know.html

No comments:

Post a Comment