Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good bye Old Man Winter!

Spring appears to be on its way so before it is fully here, I thought I should post a picture of our one “big snow” this year. I hate snow, in fact, the only way you can get me out in it, is to lure me with kisses! It worked...


“We” decided to do a triathlon in May in Hilton Head, just for kicks. We also plan to drag some moneysuckers with us to make it a mini-vacation. His cycling toes don’t smile sweetly upon running these days, so he will swim and bike and I will finish out the race as his runner doing it relay style, just the two of us. Last night I dusted off the running shoes, grabbed some teenagers who are prepping their figures for prom and off we went, starting at the Y, down the Swamp Rabbit trail, through the park, under McDaniel, looped back over, back to the Y. Short and sweet…no aches today, so ‘twas easy enough. Rode Tuesday, will ride tonight, will perhaps run tomorrow morning, will ride Sunday… training is getting back to consistent and all is well in MY world…

No comments:

Post a Comment